Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Vacation

In a prior update, I said something like "water chemistry will consume me if I work on it outside of lunch." I should have said "water chemistry will consume me if I work on it at all." It needed to be done eventually, but obsessing over it last week was poor prioritizing. The good news is that I'm done with it, and I even fixed the phosphoric acid calculations. As usual, updates are on The Taped Plastic Glasses Fan Club Homepage. The bad news is that I didn't do much with the business plan. A wholesale lack of discipline isn't my only excuse: I had to deal with a shattered car window as well. Jeff finished the operating agreement, and he's waiting for the final stamp of approval from me and Jane.

Today is the only day that I'm in the office. Rachel and I spent last weekend camping and watching Radiohead with my brother and his fiancee. The show was excellent, and we drove home from Ohio yesterday. I'll be spending the rest of the week with my friend Destiny. She's a brewer at Otter Creek, was responsible for most of my social life in Vermont, and has never been to the Great Taste. I'll be back at work on Tuesday and hope to catch up on the business plan by the end of next week.

No comments: